- Requard Center for Acute Rehabilitation
- Acute Care Rehabilitation Services
- The Balance Center
- Lokomat Robotic Gait Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Center
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Rehabilitation
- Musculo-Skeletal/Manual Physical Therapy
- Speech - Language Pathology
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy©
- Shore Health System Swallowing Center
- Center for Integrative Medicine
Lee Silverman Voice Therapy©
Lee Silverman Voice Therapy© (LSVT©) is a form of Speech Therapy specifically designed for treating people with Parkinson's Disease.
- LSVT© can improve vocal loudness, intelligibility, facial expression, and swallowing.
- LSVT© can only be provided by a Licensed Speech Therapist with advanced training and certification.
Shore Rehabilitation Services provides Lee Silverman Voice Therapy© at our Centerville, Denton and Easton outpatient rehabilitation centers.