- Requard Center for Acute Rehabilitation
- Acute Care Rehabilitation Services
- The Balance Center
- Lokomat Robotic Gait Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Center
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Rehabilitation
- Musculo-Skeletal/Manual Physical Therapy
- Speech - Language Pathology
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy©
- Shore Health System Swallowing Center
- Center for Integrative Medicine
Shore Rehabilitation of Queenstown
Shore Rehabilitation of Queenstown offers comprehensive Physical Therapy (PT) and Speech Language Therapy (ST) for individuals of all ages. Exceptional Care is the core of our commitment to providing residents of Queen Anne's County with excellent "one-on-one" care in a friendly environment with a treatment plan customized to meet our patient's individual needs. .
Primary Services provided:
- Physical Therapy (PT) for a broad range of orthopaedic and neurologic disorders including: pre and post-operative management of the spine, pelvis, and extremities; Total Joint Replacements; Neurological Rehabilitation post stroke, traumatic brain injury, and Parkinson's; Lokomat; Amputee/Prosthetics training; balance and falls assessment and intervention; Fibromyalgia; Pain Management; ASTYM; and more.
- Speech Language Therapy (SP) for a broad range of disorders including: loss of speech and/or cognitive impairments due to stroke or brain injury, language comprehension, swallowing dysfunction and voice disorders. Other specific services include: Deep Pharyngeal Neuromuscular Stimulation, and Vital Stim Therapy, both of which are effective methods of treating swallowing disorders. The Speech Therapist also works with children with developmental delays including Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Stuttering, Apraxia, and articulation disorders.
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment-a Parkinson's Disease specific Speech Therapy to improve vocal loudness, intelligibility, facial expression, and swallowing.
- Swallowing Rehabilitation-Deep Pharyngeal Neuromuscular Stimulation, and Vital Stim Therapy, are effective treatment strategies for swallowing disorders and can only be provided by a Speech Therapist with advanced training and certification.
Address and contact information:
Located just off of Route 50 in the Shore Medical Pavilion next to the Queen Anne's Emergency Department.
|Shore Rehabilitation of Queenstown||Phone: 410-827-3818|
|125 Shoreway Drive||Fax: 410-827-7635|
|Queenstown, MD 21658|
|Hours of Operation:|
|Monday and Wednesday||7:00AM to 3:30PM|
|Tuesday and Thursday||7:00M to 5:00PM|
|Friday||7:00AM to 12:00PM|