- Requard Center for Acute Rehabilitation
- Acute Care Rehabilitation Services
- The Balance Center
- Lokomat Robotic Gait Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Center
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Rehabilitation
- Musculo-Skeletal/Manual Physical Therapy
- Speech - Language Pathology
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy©
- Shore Health System Swallowing Center
- Center for Integrative Medicine
Acute Care Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation Services are provided at both Memorial Hospital at Easton and Dorchester General Hospital to assist in the assessment and treatment of inpatients when ordered by physicians.
As an integral component of comprehensive health care the rehabilitation staff includes physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists.
These professionals perform comprehensive assessments and treatment aimed at identifying a patient's rehabilitation needs and planning for the continuation of their recovery after they leave the hospital.
The objective is to determine the best possible care or treatment for each patient served through an initial assessment and timely and periodic reassessments of his/her needs.