Shore Health System would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve any concerns or complaints you may have about the care and services you receive in our facilities. Our hope is to address your concerns immediately. There are several ways you can contact us to begin that work.
- Inform your care providers of your concern or complaint
- Ask to speak to a manager or supervisor
- Call or write our Patient/Family Advocate
- 219 S Washington St.
- Easton, MD 21601
- Tel.410.822.1000 ext 5828
- TTY.410.820.5704 or 410.228.7685
- If you are not satisfied with our response or if you are not comfortable with contacting us directly you may register your concern with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations which accredits our organization or with the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene which licenses healthcare organizations in the State of Maryland. The contact information for these organizations is:
- The Joint Commission
- Office of Quality Monitoring
- One Renaissance Boulevard
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- For FAX or mail, you may send a letter or use a Quality Incident Report Form printed from the JCAHO web site jointcommission.org.
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Office of Health Quality
- Spring Grove Center
- Bland Bryant Bldg.
- 55 Wade Ave. Catonsville, MD 21228-4663
- Tel.(Toll Free) 1.877.4MD.DHMH
- TTY.(Toll Free) 1.800.735.2258
Shore Health System is committed to providing equal opportunity in the areas of employment practices and patient services. There shall be no discrimination against any persons because of race, color, belief, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or financial status.